- shape the airex foam and coosa to the hull. Miter the ends and route a generous round over on the exposed edges.
- apply corebond to the surface of the hull where the cleats will be attached.
- Generously wet out the surface of the foam.
- Set foam into the corebond. Spread out and/or remove excess corebond with a putty knife.
- Layer wetted glass over the foam and against the hull.
Follow This Project On Facebook
Lately I have just not had time to post updates to this blog. I do post activity on this project more frequently on Facebook. If you are interested in whats happening, I encourage you to click 'Like' on the Facebook badge below. Or go to http://www.facebook.com/westsail42/
Posts to this blog will happen infrequently, if at all. The blog will remain accessible for historical purposes.