The trick, in order to keep the up momentum, is to get started early. This, in turn, requires prep work during the week ("It's all in the prep").
So, I have been ordering parts and supplies as well as hunting down tools in the shop. I have had too many project weekends where I had to stop early because I "forgot" about this part, or that material. And, of course, its always something you just can't run down to the hardware store, or the local West Marine, to pick up.
The project list for this weekend:
- Final Glass Taping of forward salon supports
- Spot/Install deck fills
- Cut and dryfit rigid PVC plumbing for the fresh water tank fills
- More interior hull paint.
- Pressure wash the exterior (weather allowing)
- Begin electrical conduit installation under the side decks.
- Begin portside tank locker installation (weather allowing)
There, I have now placed the pressure on myself. We'll see how realistic this task list was come Tuesday. Look for a full report next week.