For the very latest activity, click here: From a Bare Hull

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Cabinet Carcases...

...in the galley. I added the large drawer assembly on the right, and the small under-stove one on the left. Just dry fitted for now.  Not quite a perfect assembly and paint job, but it will be covered up and the carcases should be square enough for the drawers. I did make a mistake cutting the small one on the left. The side supports don't extend far enough forward, I wont be able to put the face frame on it. I think I can fix it by trimming out the front, or I may just re-cut it entirely.

Stove space on the left, drawer underneath. Drawers on the right.
Closeup. All have removable access panel to get at the space against the hull.

Post a Comment