- along the back (white painted area, which is Coosa) openings cut for wire and hose chases.
- On the table, along the back, five pockets were routed to hold the small bits of projects to help keep them sorted. This will eventually get some sort of hinged locking plastic cover.
- A fiddle groove along the edge, to help catch roll-y type bits from falling off and disappearing into the bilge
- The small leg of the "L" shape (right side in the picture) is intended for mounting a bench vise of some sorts.
- Table piece is all thru-bolted for easy removal if necessary.