|White painted carcases fitted and secured in place|
Some features of this assembly:
- accessible storage behind counters, under side decks, lower, against hull (nearly dead space)
- accessible storage underneath bottom drawers, against hull (nearly dead space)
- space and plumbing service for future (?) dishwasher and washer/dryer. Plumbing and fittings fully accessible
- plenty of internal air vent holes to promote air circulation
- accessible upper space, under the side decks, for electrical wiring runs
The drawers seen in the pictures are sample drawers. I have been testing cutting and assembly techniques for the drawer boxes. Generally the tests have gone well and I have learned a lot about which small details affect the final assembly.
|Sample drawers fitted|
|Left and right drawers have different face frame styles|
Final drawers and face frames are next once we have decided on an interior design (wood species, colors, etc).