|Looking forward towards the head from the main salon.|
|Port side settees|
|Starboard side settees|
- Horizontal settee surfaces have locker storage below.
- Vertical backrest surfaces have locker storage behind. There is a removable floor inside the backrest storage that is tacked in with tapping screws. Remove the screws and floor and you have access to the plumbing runs that go forward.
- The aft-most backrest panels have double door for easier access to plumbing. Especially the bilge pump discharge seacock on the starboard side.
- Upper horizontals, towards the hull, have numerous one inch holes for ventilation and possible future wire runs.
- Cabinet hardware is stainless steel hinges (mortised). The latches are flush positive locking cam latches (currently on order, yet to be installed)
|Behind backrest storage lockers|